I received a grant to purchase a Flip video camera for our classroom. It arrived on Friday afternoon during Social Studies class so we thought we try out our new toy and take some quick videos. I merged the short clips to create a brief movie of the students working together in groups.
I am really excited to have this new tool in my classroom. The software was loaded on my laptop today so I can try to figure out how to best utilize the video. I am anxious for the kids to start taking videos in and helping me collect them for our classroom blog.
Just another way for you to catch a glimpse at what we're doing in room 202!
Keep the learning going at Hamilton STEM
8 years ago





4 comments:
thats so random!
tihs is the most recent thing on the blog and i want to say how much fun the winter social was. it was crowded, but my friends and i had soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!
olga...im guessing u said thats so random!
I love that video!
Post a Comment